Sunday, March 4, 2012

Faces


     Last Thursday as I sat on the bench in Tening's booth I could not help feeling the tears well up in my eyes as I watched the ladies shopping for items to be used to prepare their meal. They are such beautiful people living a life that is more difficult than the life that most people in America experience.  
     All of these people were created by God yet most do not have a relationship with their Creator.   What can I do?  I can barely speak the language.  The only thing that I can do is smile and shake the hands of the children when they greet me, smile and greet the ladies in the market, and continue to study the language so that one day I may be able to share stories about the One who loves them and died for them.
Babies



Children




Ladies



Men



     What about where you live?  Do you see the beautiful faces of those around you?  They were also created by God and need a personal relationship with their Creator.  You don't have to move across the ocean and live in a different country to share God's love with those around you.  Give a smile and greeting to those you pass in the office, store, school hallway, and restaurant.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."  1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment